On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 22:35:56 +0100 Roger Oberholtzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have been curious what this means for the Ximian desktop. Novell also
> bought them. Perhaps a merging of the two? Does this mean SuSE will
> become more Gnome-ish? That would be too bad, IMHO. But I would love to
> see Evolution grow. Maybe not crash all the time when connecting to an
> Outhouse server. The irony is that the one part of Evolution I have
> actually paid for is the one part that does not work. The rest I like
> very much. Bumped Sylpheed of the desk...

I used Ximian Evolution for a few days on fedora core 1.  Not bad overall.
Really simple to setup folders and filters.  The one feature I found difficult
to get used to was the display of threads - too little indent after the first
entry in a thread, so my weak old eyes couldn't pick out start and stop of a
thread very easily.  I don't have an Outhouse server to try, thank the good
lord.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area
if you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the