Roger Oberholtzer wrote:

My wife has a gazillion calendar entries. The web access nicely only shows
the ones for this month, and thus only downloads those. Probably settable.
However, evolution seems to read all the calendar entriesyou have. If you
have a couple of hundred, this takes a bit of time. My wife has calendar
entries for the past few years. Perhaps if I could tell evolution to only
read a subset of them it may not crash, and be faster to boot. I have not
seen this option.

Or where to tell evolution which browser to use for http links. It does not
find my Firebird.

Tom Wilson McSwain Carpets 513.771.1400 x124
Are you running Evolution under kde, gnome or some other desktop? If under kde go to control center >kde components> file associations > text > html and move up the preferred browser you want to use as default.

--
Ted Ozolins(VE7TVO)
Westbank, B.C.