On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 17:02, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
> Are you using Calendars from the exchange server?

Yep.  Been working fine.  I don't get invited to very many meetings but
the ones I have gotten and I've replied to have added nicely to the
calender.  The same with ones that I've sent out.  They updated the
calender fine.  But like I said, I don't do those very often.  It has
also worked well just for my basic calendering needs of adding an item
and setting a reminder.

> What version of Evolution are you running? How about of GTK and all that?

Running it on RH 9 and KDE.

1.4.5 on Evolution.  GTK+ 1.2.10-25 and GTK2-2.2.1-4.  Connector 1.4.5.
I keep these updated via Ximian Red Carpet.

> And what version of exchange server do you access?

2000

> Here it crashes just about
> every time when closing. In the previous release, it was also crashing
> when it was started.

I was having that problem with 1.4.4 I believe but it went away when I
upgraded to 1.4.5.  I think ximiam had released a fix pretty quickly
IIRC.

> We have Evolution 1.4.5 and gtk 2.4.0. I don't know what the version of
> exchange server is running. It has just been updated, so it is surely
> recent.

Strange.  I know that you have to have outlook web access enablde for it
work work right.  Could that be part of it?

Tom Wilson
McSwain Carpets
513.771.1400 x124
-----