Can I get a GUI login from my upstairs PC running Mandrake 8.0 to my
downstairs PC running Caldera eD2.4? I'd like to be able to login to my
desktop and run my KDE apps if my wife happens to be downstairs on the
main PC (and vice versa). I would think that this should be fairly
straght-forward, linux being built for networking and all. Is this what
VNC is for? I thought VNC was intended to be used when connecting to a
linux server from some other O/S (Win, Mac, etc).
Care to hit me with a clue stick?
Regards,
Tim