Yes...
But I have yet to recover mine which recently came up with a "Inconsistent
Filesystem Structure" message on boot...
I may have missed a post regarding this, but I haven't seen anyones'
response if it has been sent...  :)
Any help would be appreciated!  THX!  My question remains...  how would I
recover from this?  What are the tools available for ReiserFS?

Matt

                    "Condon Thomas A

                    KPWA"                    To:     "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:

                    .navy.mil>               Subject:     Reiser FS

                    Sent by:

                    linux-users-admin

                    @linux.nf

                    07/18/01 02:20 PM

                    Please respond to

                    linux-users

> Doug, does ext3 work on / partitions?

This question spurs me to ask:

           Does Reiser FS work for / partitions?

   In Harmony's Way, and In A Chord,

   Tom  :-})

| Thomas A. Condon        email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| Computer Engineer       phone: (360) 315-7609            |
| Barbershop Bass Singer    Sailor and Singer of Chanties  |
| Left Handed and In My Right Mind                         |
| "If you want to know what God thinks about money, just   |
|  look at the people He gives it to." -- Old Irish Saying |