On Sun, 5 Aug 2001 11:03:09 -0700 (PDT)
Net Llama <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> insightfully noted:

NL> I, for one, am not the least bit dismayed.  It makes sense.  In fact,
NL> Dell is truly one of the last major vendors to drop Linux on the
NL> desktop. AFAIK, IBM is the only one remaining.
But there are quite a few smaller companies, seemingly making money, still
putting Linux on the desktop, as well as servers.  Is VA still selling
linux on the desktop, or only on servers, while moving over the the
"service" field?
Mike
--
"I decry the current tendency to seek patents on algorithms.  There are
better ways to earn a living than to prevent other people from making