FYI

I think this is the greatest distro ever!!!

Except for a very few things omitted from the Desktop+Development
install option, the system has everything I could possibly want and
more (both GNOME and KDE are onboard).

Here are some of the good and bad (nothing disastrous).

1) For those of us used to the Sysvinit form of init, the jbl approach
takes some getting used to.  Instead of the directories with Sxxx and
Kxxx links for each run level, there is a single unified script for
each run level.  You turn on or off scripts in /etc/rc.d/init.d by
adding/removing execute permission.

2) I like the jbl package stuff, but there is no way to do a pretend
install.  The provided rpm2jbl program works.  There is also a patched
version of check install that works quite well and converts the
tarballs to a jbl package on the fly.

3) I had to install a few packages to get the prereqs for xfce,
sylpheed, and opera.  Some were on the cdrom, some were tarballs, all
installed without a hitch, as did the afformentioned products.

4) I can't think of much else right now; jbl is darn near perfect for
my needs.

---
Collins Richey
Denver Area