On Mon, 27 Aug 2001 18:38:35 -0500 Rick Sivernell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Collins
>
>   Glad to hear that jbl is working out fine. I do believe you are
> using xfce
> for destop, is that correct. If so What type of development system
> are you
> using if of course you are a developer. I am still interested in
> jbl, but I
> think I will wait & see how you fair, you guinee pig you <grin>
> --

I'm not a developer, just a tinkerer.  I once had to help maintain a
big C++ system (uggh!), but the only development work I do is at work
with good old S370 assembler code and the occasional utility program
in REXX.  In between installs, I'm starting to learn python.  Maybe
I'll even give the free version of the Borland stuff a try.

Jbl is pretty painless thus far.

---
Collins Richey
Denver Area