At 09:04 16/09/01 -0400, you wrote:
><snip>
>
>I stick by my statement that the current Afgan government as well as all
>other governments who participate in state sponsored terrorism must be removed
>from the face of the earth.

*** Are you sure? Are you 100% sure? Would this apply to any country, yours
included? Did you already forget CIA trained and funded Bin Laden? Did you
forget what US agencies did long time ago in South America...?

I think you should re-read Richard's mail and breath twice... There is no
point in saying things that you might regret later.

Zoran.