On Sun, 16 Sep 2001 17:13:26 -0400  Tim Wunder wrote:
> Anyone care to recommend a web design tool for the neophite?

I've written literally thousands of webpages over the past 9 years (yes, ever
since the beginning), and all I ever use is vim and sometimes the editor in
Netscape.

But then I've coded many thousands of lines of code, and never used a tool
for that either, except for a text editor.

Not using the fancy tools helps enforce the KISS principle as a discipline.

| Alan K. Jackson            | To see a World in a Grain of Sand      |
| [EMAIL PROTECTED]          | And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,         |
| www.ajackson.org           | Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand |
| Houston, Texas             | And Eternity in an hour. - Blake       |