On Sun, Sep 16, 2001 at 05:43:51PM -0500, Alan Jackson wrote:
>On Sun, 16 Sep 2001 17:13:26 -0400  Tim Wunder wrote:
>> Anyone care to recommend a web design tool for the neophite?
>
>I've written literally thousands of webpages over the past 9 years (yes, ever
>since the beginning), and all I ever use is vim and sometimes the editor in
>Netscape.
>
>But then I've coded many thousands of lines of code, and never used a tool
>for that either, except for a text editor.
>
>Not using the fancy tools helps enforce the KISS principle as a discipline.

Check out http://www.fourmilab.ch/webtools/demoroniser/ ``Correct
Moronic Microsoft HTML''.

Bill

``When dealing with any spammer, one must always keep in mind that you
are dealing with someone who makes their living through forgery, fraud,
theft, subterfuge and obfuscation.  Stated simply, spammers lie.''
     David Ritz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>