Previously, Alan Jackson chose to write:
> On Sun, 16 Sep 2001 17:13:26 -0400  Tim Wunder wrote:
> > Anyone care to recommend a web design tool for the neophite?
>
> I've written literally thousands of webpages over the past 9 years

If I'd written thousands of webpages, I'm sure I could do it with vim. Since
I've written, um, 0 webpages, I'd like something that'll give me a little
help. I'm playing with the Quanta Plus Beta, which came with the OpenLinux
3.1, but the help doesn't appear to be installed. Perhaps I'll try it with
Netscape's Composer (or maybe even Mozilla's...).

> ...(yes,
> ever since the beginning), and all I ever use is vim and sometimes the
> editor in Netscape.
>
> But then I've coded many thousands of lines of code, and never used a tool
> for that either, except for a text editor.
>
> Not using the fancy tools helps enforce the KISS principle as a discipline.

Well, that's the point of my trying to do this. I'd really like a simpler web
page for the club, and fancy tools aren't necessary, just something that'll
help the newbie along a little.

Regards,
 Tim