On Monday 17 September 2001 09:09, Jerry McBride wrote:

| I'd rather submit to random searches than random acts of terrorism.

i'd rather be vigilant and get to my weapon before he can get to his.

| Damn that bastard for what he's done to us. Damn him all the way to
| his grave.

entirely right. except for one thing -- it's those bastards. there
are a lot of them, in a multitude of countries. just remember that we
shall be making life for those who so much as smiled last tuesday
nasty, brutish, and short.

| I've burned his image into my mind and as sure as you are my
| witness, I will clean his plate on sight...

i would be delighted to have the honor of personally kicking big blue
out the back of a c-130 over any of a number of cities, from khartoum
to baghdad to damascus. though this would do, too.
http://www.mn.afrl.af.mil/public/mnme/mnme.html
--
dep

There is sobbing of the strong,