> For reference of glyph, I am using
> http://www.unicode.org/cgi-bin/GetUnihanData.pl?codepoint=f9b1
> and so on.

I think that is confusing the matter more than necessary.
*Unfortunately*, what one gets when using the above is not
up to the image (glyph) quality that the Unicode consortium
usually maintains.  Please refer to:

1. The *official* Unicode standard charts, in PDF form(!)
        (e.g. http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U3300.pdf).

2. The 10646-1:2000 charts, which for the Han characters have up
        to 5 reference glyphs (there are plans to use just one
        reference glyph for the next edition, just as already
        done for the Unicode standard, as well as 10646-2:2001).

Until you do so, I, at least, will continue to mostly ignore this thread.

                Kind regards
                /kent k