2008/11/7 Roberto A. Foglietta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi Nicolas,
>
> Even the dependencies are just a little subset of the whole package
> set I think you should implement that as well because the user should
> not know them.
>
> May be you just did but I did not click onto one of 30s which require
> a dependence.

If the web app is a 'synaptic' like tool, she will deal with the
dependencies for sure. And the synaptic users do not know the whole
dependencies in their own.

The best way is computing the dependencies each time a package is
selected, then suggest the required packages if some are missing, then
enable the "build my custom live system" button only when there is no
one dependency issue.

Like 'synaptic' in a few words.

N1c0

Diffusez cette liste aupres de vos relations :)
     Linux Azur : http://linux-azur.org
L'auteur du post est responsable de ses écrits !
*** Pas de message SMS, HTML ni de PJ SVP ***

Répondre à