Hi Linuxptp-users,
I am using gPTP 802.1AS profile for my network. My simplified network topology
looks like this,
TimeLeader --> Eth Switch (802.1as Time Aware Bridge)-->Processor
(BC?)--->TimeFollower
In the above topology, The processor runs linuxptp (ptp4l & phc2sys) has 2
interfaces. One interface should act as 802.1AS TimeFollower and other should
act as 802.1AS TimeLeader. I know that IEEE1588 BoundaryClock has this feature.
But I am not sure if 802.1AS (gPTP) has similar feature.

Can you please share me details? If this is supported by LinuxPTP, can you
please help me how would the configuration file look like?

Thanks,Nemo