On Mon, Feb 06, 2023 at 04:17:30PM +0000, Nemo Crypto wrote:
>  Hi Miroslav,
> Thanks!
> In my understanding of "Time Aware Bridge", it doesn't correct/adjust/tune
> the PHC. Is that not correct?

Looking at some freely available drafts of 801.AS, yes, it seems the
clocks are supposed to be running free and correct timestamps with the
accumulated offsets from the follow up info TLV. However, the example
gPTP config doesn't have the free_running option enabled, so I'm not
sure if the support is complete or maybe it's only for the end
instances and not the bridges/relays. I have no experience with gPTP.

--
Miroslav Lichvar