Le 26 févr. 06, à 07:54, macmoni a écrit :

Hi Jerome,
No, but it was easy for me to type that in. Of course you will disconnect the PIN 9 wire and the PIN 20 wire on the Sony Floppy Board by cutting it with a sharp knife
 Remove the PIN from the disk ?
Yes
Assuming that the red wire is '0', on the drive, where are PIN 9 and 20 ?
Look on the Sony Floppy-Board and search the ribbon connection (mostly left bottom when the drive lays with insertion side awya from you): they're often marked with 1 (and below 2) on the left side of the double array PINs and 19 (and below 20) on the right side.

I take the first MP-F51W-03 I found on my desk, hoping it is working. I don't know if it's a 1,44 or 800k drive ;)

I may dismantle a Mac Plus later to get it's drive, may fit better in the lisa drive cage.

You can count:
1 3 5 7  9 11 13 15 17 19
2 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 20
You will see PIN 9 and also PIN 20 connected to a bridge or/and to a resistor. Cut this connections!

I take a picture:
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jerome.vernet/images/MP-F51Wb.jpg

Please confirm that I only have to cut the track that go from PIN 9 under cap C2 (*not* remove C2 !), and remove the RJ5 resistor ?

I don't want to kill my Lisa board, killink the drive itself is not a problem...

Thanks, anyway ! I never heard about this on the net before !

Jerome