Le 26 févr. 06, à 20:46, macmoni a écrit :

Hi Jerome,

if the drive ejects the disks always, whether a disc is inserted or not, then you didn't cut the PIN 9 and PIN 20, that's all. You do not need to have some parts soldered out, just cut the cable or the wire on the board of the floppy

Hi,

I'm pretty sure that I had cut the right pin. take a look at my photo:
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jerome.vernet/images/MP-F51Wb.jpg

I put in red what i had removed, and the track cutted under the red cross.

For the ribbon (20 wires), wire 1 is the red (colored, some time) and goes to the left on my picture. I count 9 wire, cut this one. I cut the last (20). Not working.

It sould have worked ! It's equal to cut on the ribbon or remove the pin or cut track from the pin.

So, I cut the track that goes to PIN 9 to a resistor -I ve checked that with un mutlivolter- then cut the 20th. Same thing...

perhaps the drive is also dead, so I will retry with another one (without killing anything on the drive itself).

I really need your grateful help, stay tuned !

Jerome