Jay Fenello a écrit:

> At 1/8/99, 12:02 AM, Einar Stefferud wrote:
> >There is some confustion here;-)...
> >
> >The <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> mailing list passed into disuse just about
> >the time that Joe Sims was added, in part because of the controversy
> >that arose because Joe Sims was added, and in part because the
> >drafting work of the list was done and complete, and it was time to
> >move out to the <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> list.
> >
> >So, let's not go overboard here.  We are having enough trouble
> >maintaining the canoe in its upright configuration!
> >
> >Cheers...\Stef
>
> Hi Stef,
>
> Unfortunately, that is not correct :-(
> Here is the latest participants list posting:
>
> Jay.

Jay, the people on the drafting team and the other teams that formed after
Monterrey are sending messages like that one to all the dnso.org lists all
the time. It doesn't mean that there's any real dialogue going on on those
lists. I haven't seen any postings all week on that list except for these
"official" announcements. The participants certainly aren't using that list.
It's dead, for all intents and purposes. I sent a message to it a few days
ago and didn't get a single reply.