At 11:34 PM 1/7/99 -0800, William X. Walsh wrote:

>And this shows the disdain that this group has for online participation.  Face
>to face meetings are the only way they are willing to conduct business, and
>this really does serve their purposes well, by excluding those who are unable
>to attend for whatever reason.
>
>This is so pathetic, but also frightening because of the implications these
>backroom deals could have on all of us.

William,

I'm afraid that I have to sound a note of moderation here. The notice that
Jay forwarded originates from the ISOC folk, not the DNSO.ORG folk. As an
ISOC member, I get these too. This particular notice was recieved here
three times, on different lists, none of them were the regular DNS
discussion lists, strangely enough.

If there were substantial other traffic, I would hope that Jay would inform us.

Roeland M.J. Meyer -
e-mail:                                      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet phone:                                hawk.lvrmr.mhsc.com
Personal web pages:             http://staff.mhsc.com/~rmeyer
Company web-site:                           http://www.mhsc.com
I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing...
                -- Thomas Jefferson