>Oh, so it's just fine when the ORSC accepts invitations to closed,
exclusive
>meetings, in order to "force them to be open"? There's only one way to
force
>them to be open: demand that everyone who wants to attend can go, and
refuse
>to participate if they aren't.

As I said, it's very difficult to tell people they can't have a closed
meeting
if they want to do so. If they're in a position of power (read: ICANN board,
I suspect), then your position might be more apropos. As it stands, this
meeting is among a bunch of "players," but there are no attendees
that I know of who have decision-making power for ICANN or the USG.
So, best option, to me at least, is to ensure that a representative whom
I trust attends. That would be Jay. Have you asked if you can attend?
Don't bark at me, bark at the meeting organizers. If they don't let you
in, say so. I'd be more than happy to point you to Jay's report when he
posts it. As I asked before, what else would you have done?

>You're a bunch of lousy hypocrites. Nothing more and nothing less.

On that remark, this discussion just ended, as far as I'm concerned.

Christopher