I have stayed out of this for a while recovering from the trial.

We are drug pushers. We tout our technology but don't ever use it. What is wrong with
live mbone, real video, real audio -- pick your poison, so all can at least attend the
meetings if not the coffee breaks. If you tell me it is no god and does not work , may
I quote you to the NY Times in an article about the smashing of the hope for the
Internet :-)

So why not??!!

Dave