Dave and all,

  Completely agreed Dave.  We (INEGroup) and myself made this suggestion
to the ICANN before the November 14th Boston Meeting as well as all the
subsequent Brussels meeting as well.  It didn't seem that the Berkman Center
could get it act together to get it done even after I personally did the up
front work for them.