All,

  If anyone believes that they are being harmed by lack of action or
incorrect action by the NTIA or any other USG agency they can surely seek
a legal remedy as required by law.  If those parties are NOT willing
to do so, than either they cannot make this case, or are not willing to
take the steps to make their case.  We  (INEGroup) have done so
on more than one occasion and were compensated accordingly.
Any other corporation, company or individual may do likewise.