Patrick Greenwell a écrit:

> Doubtlessly you'll scream at me for not agreeing with your assesment.

I sceram at no one. But are you content, then, that the NC is in the
hands of CORE (and ISOC)? Is this, according to you, the fulfillment
of the White Paper's call for self-organization by all stakeholders?

Are you helping here to justify CORE and ISOC's takeover of the DNSO
because it keeps users like me out, which you seem to be in
agreement with, since you have insulted and rejected and aggressed
against us ever since we dared to intervene on these lists and in
the NewCo, despite the fact that the White Paper and the DOC have
stated that the DNSO should be divided equally between users and
operators? I guess that, for you, capture of ICANN by CORE and ISOC,
so long as it excludes the users, is the lesser of two evils. At
least, that's what you seem to be saying.