are you folks sick of me yet?  if so, you'll need to stop cc'ing me.

> > > Well, if you want us to chip in so we can pay you to post
> > > your important announcements here I suppose we probably
> > > could. How much were you thinking?

like i said earlier, there's an ethical rudder consideration, and a
moderate intelligence consideration, before i take on a client.

> > How much for an entry in the root server he runs, which provides
> > services for millions of internet users?  :)

my agreement with iana is to publish data, not edit it.  and by asking
that question, you failed both the ethical rudder and intelligence tests.