>   I am not answering your question for Paul, but my guess is that
> Paul believes, now anyway, that the big companies is where the
> big money is.  Am I close here Paul?  >;)  At any rate, I can't blame
> Paul for making this decision for himself at this juncture in his
> career....

the number of people who claim to know something about me is astounding.
one guy's telling me who my clients are.  another is telling me what my
web site is about.  and now somebody's giving me career counselling.

i didn't need any other examples of why the ifwp list was worthless to me,
but apparently some onlookers did, so i thank you all for providing them.