Paul and all,

  Now Paul don't get carried away!  LOL!  I wasn't giving you any
career counseling of any sort.  I was asking!  Or did you miss the
question mark?

  At any rate I had heard that you were having some difficulty at one point
not too long ago career wise form a fairly reliable source....  If I was
mistaken, I apologize.