Everyone,

  It might be usefull and instructional to again make those interested
that Mr. Walsh is one of the most prevelent practioneers of deceit and
fraud that I personally have come across in many years.  The EU as well
as the DOJ have been appropriatly notified and acknowledged, of his
arrant questionable activities.

For Example: see below attached...

Respectfully,

--
Brian C. Hollingsworth
Sr. Legal Advisor, International House of Justice Internet