Verbatim "Tough-'n'-Tiny" flash drives.  2 GB and 4 GB.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA0SF0BP6305
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA0SF0BP6306

Most of the ones we have in production are under 1 year old, but we had a
lot of SSDs fail before the 1-year mark.

I didn't really pay attention to the speed, but I write an image to the 2
GB drive in about 8 minutes.  (Not a scientific number!)

-A