If you buy Intel SSDs you should be able to have a worry free time. After running them since the first time I was able to get my hands on one. Never had a single problem with 30+ drives. Remember SSDs behave better with quality PSUs.

Espen F. Johansen

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com