Neither do accusations that a discussion that is VERY MUCH related to this list
has no place on this list.

Just because it does not relate to what YOU use pfsense for doesn’t mean it
does not belong. If that were the case most of the emails I get on a daily
basis have no place on this list.

Think of the others here instead of yourself, please.