On 11/13/06, Susie Gardner-Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 We're having a GD/programmer meeting tomorrow to try and broaden people's
knowledge, and work out a few guidelines about the 'rubbery line' between
the GD and the Programmer's CSS responsibility. Does anyone have any
experience here, or can point to any resources that might assist?

If I am taking a design from a graphic designer, I would just want
them to give me the layers and I can go about slicing them manually as
necessary to build the design with CSS. There's no need to use awkward
"layout wizards" provided by software like Photoshop or ImageReady;
those programs are for making graphics, not webpages.

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.com ... portfolio.christianmontoya.com