Tony Crockford wrote:
Susie Gardner-Brown wrote:

I'm mostly wanting to explain/show what can be done using CSS instead of actual images, so their design takes advantage of what CSS has to offer, and doesn't have to use graphic images to create the effect they want to achieve.

Dunno if that's any clearer ... <grin>

I know exactly what you mean, but I don't think there's a resource on the net that will help.

<snip>
but as you say, they hardest part is to get them to think like animators, not grid based print designers.

Another aspect I have found, they have to let go of the concept that the information is on pages, and people will turn to the next page in a linear sequence. Webs not linear. Letting go of the font rendering, allowing the browser to control the font rendering. That the screen is not an page sized object. That is changes size and resolution (72 to 150 dpi)
That the print out can look like their printed material if they wish
That people don't read web pages like print material

--
Gary