Hi Sri

The LiFePO4 batteries you mention have a peculiarity I was not
familiar with (a guy here in Boulder area is electrifying a Mini with
them and pointed out this issue). The BMS supplied with the pack
limits the current draw from the pack which could limit what you can
supply the controller/motor. I don't know all the details but I would
ask the Ebay vendor for some detailed specs on BMS operation and pack
draw.

IMHO - Something like a sport-bike 250CC, fully faired would be my
pref, second choice a dual sport, small CC.

Cheers,
Jeff