Excellent. That is all I asked. Too many people (and I am not aiming at Norm)
tend to shoot from the mouth with no facts.

I tried in my limited little brain to figure this out but to no avail. So I am
glad that someone proved proof.

BTW, I have always enjoyed Norm's posts and have never found reason to question
anything he said before this. I don't want anyone, especially Norm, to think I
was picking on him. And I am glad that the proof was produced. (Even tho I
can't understand it)

I could continue whining and claim that perhaps he took what was said the wrong
way, but I think this topic should die a natural death. (Now is that death due
to lack of O2 or an over abundance of CO2 and would that be considered a
natural death?)

Craig, you must be a diver of some sort as you covered several points that are
discussed in normal rec diving and covered in rebreather diving.

Rob