On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 12:21:03AM -0400, Ben Okopnik wrote:
> Can't say I've ever been a fan of that kind of hardware; it seems like
> having boxes for the sake of having boxes. The propane is already well
> contained; the trick is securing that round shape. Most folks don't know
> how to deal with those - except perhaps by re-boxing them into a "more
> convenient" shape - and thus the (rather expensive and bulky)
> "solution". Not for me.

To be fair, even my L-shaped support/clamp has a box associated with it.
It's a very functional box in that it keeps the elements the hell off my
solenoid, so that the solenoid continues to work, and I'm spared
freezing and starvation if it seizes closed, or being blown to
smithereens if it seizes open (or perhaps a combination of the two if
its housing ruptures/leaks...)

Cheers,
Kris

--