Item one

This makes no sense to me but see https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPIR-68

Item two

Normally I would expect the "Roles" to contain "PMC Member", "Committer" or
"Contributor", not the parts of the project individuals work on.

Item three

I don't care one way or the other about images.  If you want to see what I look
like you can just go to images.google.com and search on my name. You should
find two photos; one in a yellow shirt that is several years old from the
ApacheCon in Austin, TX and a recent photo from a Flume meetup.

Item four

I have no problem with the suggestion you are making.

Ralph