Great, thank you.

Gary

On May 17, 2013, at 23:54, Nick Williams <nicho...@nicholaswilliams.net>
wrote:

Per Gary and Ralph, the roles have been changed to "PMC Member,"
"Committer," etc.

Nick

On May 17, 2013, at 10:44 PM, Remko Popma wrote:

The roles are still there in the pom. Do we still need them? I don't mind
removing them.

  ------------------------------
 *From:* Nick Williams <nicho...@nicholaswilliams.net>
*To:* Log4J Developers List <log4j-dev@logging.apache.org>
*Sent:* Tuesday, May 14, 2013 9:38 AM
*Subject:* Re: Site Ideas

Item #4 is now done as well.

Nick

On May 12, 2013, at 6:18 AM, Ralph Goers wrote:

As for attribution, not really.  The only place attribution really shows up
is in svn.  If someone really wants to know who wrote a piece of code they
will just look at its history.

Remember, the ASF is about community. As a committer you get just as much
credit (or blame) for all the work I have done as I do.  With attribution
what you will find is people start emailing you  in private off the lists.
This has happened to me quite a bit over the last few years. We don't want
that as it doesn't serve the whole community.  That said, people will still
know that you are the async expert when you are the main person answering
questions and fixing issues related to it.

Ralph