Hi Ceki,

we will send you the source-files soon...

:-) Thomas Fenner ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Ceki Gülcü [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. Februar 2001 10:43
An: LOG4J Users Mailing List
Betreff: Re: JDBCAppender

Hi Oliver,

If you would like, I could put up a link on the log4j download pages listing
your extension. You should perhaps provide source code as well. Ceki

At 16:07 13.02.2001 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>we have also build an JDBC-Appender for our  project (its not the final
>release - but i think its good for a discussion)
>You will find the javadoc under
><http://support.klopotek.de/log4j/jdbc/index.html>
>
>Anybody is invited to discuss about the interface. Also, if its helpfull,
it
>can be integrated to log4j
>
>Oliver

----
Ceki Gülcü           e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (preferred)
av. de Rumine 5              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CH-1005 Lausanne
Switzerland            Tel: ++41 21 351 23 15