Hi,

Do you think we could create a proposals/whiteboard directory where
the two JDBCAppenders that have been offered to the group can be
placed? I would definitely like to help as this is something
that is required for the project I'm working on (an OSS project
that uses Turbine) and I would like Turbine users to be able
to log to a database if desired.

jvz.