Hi!

I have found a way to solve my problem and wonder if it's a good idea. I
have changed the code for SocketServer (And SocketNode a little bit)in the
following way:

SocketServer is looking at the InetAdress and looks for files in configDir
that matches to the host (for example if host 197.0.5.1 has a config file
197.0.5.1.lcf). I have changed that behavior to look at the category that
originally did send the message to it and look for a file that matches the
category (for example a file traceCat.lcf for category traceCat).

Is there any other easier way of doing this?
Will this way of solving my problem cause any trubble in the future?

Please guide me...

Regards
/Atay