Hi Mark,

I understand your reaction. At the same time, please note that Yoav is
a well-respected and persistent log4j contributor.

Let me take this opportunity to remind us of Apache's tradition for
encouraging everyone to freely express their views, questions, ideas
or criticisms and especially the latter. This is one reason why Apache is
such a special place. Let us enjoy and cherish this privilege, because
exceptional it truly is.

In light of the above, please consider a -1 (outside of a voting
process) as just an opinion deserving the same consideration as any
other opinion.