Can you better explain the relationship between abc and xyz?  It
sounds like xyz uses abc as a library and that abc also runs by
itself.

Repository selectors might help.

On 6/25/07, sivamma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We dont know exactly how log4j is handled at XYZ(They are our customers).But
in abc , we are referring a config file through our code.

Please find our java code.
package com.CK;

import java.io.File;

import org.apache.log4j.Logger;
import org.apache.log4j.Level;
import org.apache.log4j.PropertyConfigurator;

public class Log4jSetup
{
        public static String rPath = null;
        public Log4jSetup(String realPath)
        {
                rPath = realPath;
        }
        public Log4jSetup()
        {
                String filePath =
rPath+File.separator+"WEB-INF"+File.separator+"config.properties";
                String logfilePath =
rPath+File.separator+"WEB-INF"+File.separator+"logs"+File.separator;
                if( !(new File(filePath)).isFile())
                {
                        System.err.println("[CK]ERROR:Log4jSetUp::Cannot read
the Log4J
configuration file. " );
                }
                System.setProperty("ck.base",logfilePath);

                PropertyConfigurator.configure(filePath);
                Logger log = Logger.getLogger(Log4jSetup.class);
        }
}

Thanks & Regards,
Sivamma.