Can you please explain me more.How to implement repository selectors.Please
send me some examples.
I tried to find in FAQs and some docs.But its not clear to me.

Thanks & Regards,
Sivamma.

So does only your customer have the problem of mixed logs?  It sounds
like they just need to change their config if they don't want mixed
logs.

But knowing how customers can be repository selectors might keep the
logs separate without the customer changing their config.