you cannot add loggers or appenders by configuring them through a second
property file. You must create and add them by code.
In your Log4jSetup class: add a new Logger by code called "com.ck" and set its
additivity flag to false.
Then create your mail and R appenders and attach them to your new Logger.
This should do the trick (All Logs from your classes go to this new logger, all
logs from the xyz app will log to their configured loggers).
Heri