Isn't {crebi'o} optimistic?  Doesn't it asuume that Connor will become
proficient in crawling?
Besides, I thought that learning how to is also cilre, because that's the
word used in the title of L4B.  Surely lojban is not a fact, but rather
something you learn how to do.  Should I say {mi crebi'o la lojban} rather
than {mi cilre [fi] la lojban} ?