On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 03:00:41PM +0000, Dave Cross wrote:

> I've just seen a downside to the "no non-standard modules" rule, which is
> that we'll have to send all mail by piping to sendmail. And that really
> hits your cross-platform compatibility.

Write some stuff which will scan the local network for open relays and
then just talk SMTP to them.  Someone stupid enough to not be able to
install modules is stupid enough to have open relays.

(joke)

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **

PGP signature