At 15:10 13/03/2001, you wrote:
>* Robert Shiels ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

My opinion is that the only way this project could work is if the scripts
worked on _any_ web server on _any_ platform with _no_ extra modules. Matt
Wright can achieve that and we're all much cleverer than he is, so we
should be able to do it too.

>and here we get back to the ROPE project as discussed before, where we
>could do a standard distribution of Apache/Mod Perl/Perl/Perl modules,
>with TT, XML::*, etc.,etc. already there

An interesting project, but IMHO it's a completely different one.

Dave...

--
<http://www.dave.org.uk>  SMS: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<plug>Data Munging with Perl <http://www.manning.com/cross/></plug>